Friday, November 28, 2014

Winter mini album from Evgenia Sokolinskaya

Hello friends!
It's my favourite time of the year when New Year is right around the corner and I have so much joy creating winter festive projects!
For today's post I have prepared mini album made of old Tilda winter papers and of course full of our lovely Imaginarium designs chipboard!
And I'm so sorry for the quality of my pics, here in Saint-Petersburg we have maybe five or six hours a day of grey sky without sun at all and the rest time it's darkness. So it quite hard to make good pics during this time of the year. But I promise that I tried to do my best!
Anyway I hope you will enjoy watching.


All chippies that I used in this album I painted with white gesso or white craсkle paint and right away sprinkled with micro glitter. When it all dries it gives so nice snowy effect.


But the glitter is invisible at all on the photos, so sorry for that(




Here are the first pages of my album.


For this album I mostly used phrases, words, flourishes and frames.






Next pages.


In Russia our main holiday is celebrated on December 31st night.
















All decor on the pages is glued that way so you can put photo down. So this is an example how it will look like with photos inside.


Hope that you enjoyed this post!


Please leave a comment to go into the draw to win a pack of chipboard!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Великолепный альбом! Такой теплый, уютный, домашний - красота! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Женя, альбомчик волшебный!!!! Столько интересных деталек! Обложка шикарная, такая нарядная!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous album,
    love all the pages!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL album, each page is a DELIGHT!!!
    This will definitely be TREASURED for generations!!!

    ReplyDelete