Friday, September 4, 2015

Three layouts by Tatiana Yemelyanenko

Hi dear readers!
Tatiana Yemelyanenko is here with new layouts with wonderful Imaginarium chipboard.
My first LO is about my sister. She is clever and beautiful lady. I admire her courage and determination. One day she realized that she was not involved with what she wanted. She left her work and turned her favorite hobby into a job. The symbol of her determination, devotion to dream, moving forward to the goal are the birds flying in the same direction.


I coloured chipboard phrase with Faber-Castell black marker, then I randomly added silver embossing with ultra high powder.



For this LO I used


The second layout is about my main treasure, it’s my daughter. I chose autumn photo, so for me the golden autumn – it is warm, bright colors and evenings with my beloved family. Because of the layout theme “Treasure” I used gold mist, paint with gold glitter, gold embossing powder and other elements with shine.


Firstly I covered branch with glimmer glaze and acrylic paint, then added thick layer of crackle accent. For the title I used gold embossing powder and leaf is covered with Jacquard paint.



For this LO I used

  

My third layout is about a mother's love and tenderness. I chose a photo with my daughter, made in one of the warm summer evenings in the field with fragrant herbs. I’d like to add to my layout Provance’s elements, so I chose palette and decorative elements such as shabby frame, lavender, slate tablet with title and embroidered button. Journaling is hidden on the back side of the layout.


Chipboard phrame is covered with white gesso and textured paste with sand, then I randomly covered phrame with Faber-Castel gelatos.


Word 'love' is covered with white embossing powder.


I used

 

Thanks for visit!
Please leave a comment to go into the draw to win a pack of chipboard!

2 comments:

  1. Tatiana your layouts look AWESOME... Waw.. So pretty work. You combined such fabulous colors in each layout. I love all three...but the middle one with orange yellow autumn colors took my breath away. You are so creative and VERY talented.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs from Monica.... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING layouts Tatiana!!!
    STUNNING designs, STUNNING dimension, colours and textures too - LOVE IT ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete