Monday, November 9, 2015

Interesting projects

Hello dear friends! today with you Elena Smoktunova and I want to show you absolutely different works and to present you personal experience of processing and to chipboard ornament!
 
The first project card on birthday to the beloved grandmother!
Here I covered a chipboard silks
 




The second project an original monetary envelope on a wedding!
 
And now I will show how it is simple and beautiful to make any canvas by means of this tremendous chipboard!
 
The surface covered with white gesso and added the little black.
 

I also covered a chipboard gesso

I pasted a chipboard to a surface and I coated him silks

it is ready!



 
 Inspiration to you!
 
 
If you love the chipboard pieces I used you can see/buy them here: 
 
 
 
I hope that you like my projects!
 Have a lovely day!


8 comments:

  1. Such lovely projects today. The first one is adorable with all those layers. Fantastic chippies and pretty flowers. Waw...
    Thank you for sharing. It is always a pleasure to soak inspiration here on the blog.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card for Grandma and the wedding card is beautiful! The chipboard pieces are darling!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your projects
    are so lovely!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    LOVE the LUSCIOUS layers and GORGEOUS colours of your Grandmother's card and wedding pocket, LOVE the colours & textures of your canvas too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete