Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Waterfall Album by Wendy

Hi All

I am back to share a new project for this month a "Waterfall Album".  Yes I know I am really pushing the boundary here between scrapbooking and off the page, but, I was really pressed for time this month as our little family headed down to the slopes in NSW to get a much needed snow fix.  With this in mind I was looking for a really easy and quick project to complete!!! Let me just say that the base of the album (made from the 12 x 12 sheets of chipboard) I got finished in around 45 mins but the embellishment part took at little longer, like much longer!

Anyway to those of you who don't like to ink, well there is no inking in this project at all!!! I know I can hear you all saying "what the". Now that I have your attention there is painting, but using the great distress paint daubers which is all I used on the chipboard throughout the album so you really don't even need to get your fingers dirty! I did use some embossing powder on the little stars.

I used Echo Park papers from the "Here & Now" range which was a real challenge as I don't normally work with such bold colours.

(Apologies for the photos I was struggling to get just the right light).











In the above photo I have actually used a chipboard banner under the patterned stickers - super simple but really sturdy.


















I hope I have inspired you to create a project in bold fresh colours so now it is time to get your chipboard on!

Keep Creating!

Wendy 

The chipboard I have used is noted below - the phrase on the front I think might have been part of a class kit so I have added a substitute below.



















No comments:

Post a Comment