Sunday, December 10, 2017

I Believe In Santa by Leonie Neal-Dawson

Hello Merry Christmas and welcome to my December post, Leonie here with you today. 
I have of course, a Christmas page to share with you today. 
I used an older Kaisercraft Christmas range called mint twist, I like the pink and lime additions to the traditional Christmas reds and greens.

On my page I used the 'I Believe In Santa' phrase and framed either end of it with chipboard flourishes.  I also added a banner to match in with the Kaisercraft die cut banners.


The chipboard on this page has a layer of texture paste added to it and then coloured with Distress Oxide Re-inkers





I Believe In Santa



Banners


Embellishment 4




My second page today is a family themed page featuring a photo taken on Mothers Day with my mother and sisters.
The large Janice flourish on this page has been coloured with ink and painted with Ranger Stickles.
I did the same on the Precious Family title.










Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.
Happy Crafting and Wishing you a Merry Christmas 
Cheers
Leonie Neal-Dawson.







1 comment: